Spaghetti Squash Carbonara
2 Already Spaghetti rings – shredded
½ lb pancetta, diced small
1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
3 garlic cloves – minced
¼ cup parsley – chopped
¼ cup shaved Parmesan cheese, for garnish
Salt & pepper to taste
1. In a sauté pan over medium heat, render pancetta until crispy. Remove pancetta from pan to drain, keeping 2 Tbsp fat in the pan.
2. Add garlic to pan and sauté for 2 min.
3. Add squash and pancetta back to pan and warm.
4. In a medium bowl, whisk eggs, parsley and grated Parmesan cheese. Add to pan, lightly tossing until the squash and egg mixture are a creamy consistency.
5. Plate and garnish with shaved Parmesan cheese. Enjoy!
Nutrition Facts per side serving: Calories 365, Fat 24g, Fiber 1g, Total Carbohydrates 11g, Sugar 2g