Already Spaghetti with Peanut Sauce
⅓ cup all-natural peanut butter
1 tsp garlic powder
2 tbsp fresh lemon juice or rice vinegar
2 tbsp coconut aminos
1 packet stevia
⅓ cup water
2 Already Spaghetti rings – shredded
Sprinkle of cayenne pepper to taste
Crispy pan-fried tofu (optional):
12 oz pack of firm or extra firm tofu, pressed & cut into 1-inch cubes
3 tbsp cornstarch
3 tbsp coconut oil
Salt and pepper to taste
Sliced green onions for garnish
Sesame seeds for garnish
1. Place sauce ingredients in a bowl and stir well. Set aside.
2. In a medium bowl, add salt and pepper to the cornstarch. Mix well and set aside.
3. Preheat large non-stick skillet on medium heat. Add the coconut oil.
4. Add the cubed tofu to the cornstarch mixture to coat.
5. Add the cornstarch coated tofu to the hot oil in a single layer. Cook until browned. About 2-3 minutes on each side.
6. Mix the peanut sauce with the shredded squash and microwave for 45 – 60
7. Add hot tofu on top.
8. Serve hot. Garnish with sliced green onions and sesame seeds.
Nutrition Facts per serving: Calories 344, Fat 26g, Fiber 1g, Total Carbohydrates 18g, Sugar 4g