Already Spaghetti Kugel
4 Already Spaghetti rings – shredded and squeezed to remove excess moisture
1 cup raisins
2 cups sour cream
1 cup cottage cheese
¼ cup sugar
1½ tbsp vanilla
¼ tsp cinnamon
¼ cup unsalted butter, melted
½ tsp salt
Cinnamon, for topping
To remove moisture from Already Spaghetti use a cheese cloth to squeeze the spaghetti squash to remove excess moisture. You won’t believe how much there is! This is an important steps or the dish will be watery.
1. Soak one cup raisins in hot water to soften while mixing the remaining ingredients.
2. In a large bowl, combine sour cream, cottage cheese, eggs, sugar, vanilla, cinnamon, butter, and salt.
3. Drain raisins and add to creamed mixture.
4. Add spaghetti squash and mix well. Tongs help with mixing.
5. Add to buttered 2.5 quart baking dish.
6. Sprinkle with cinnamon.
7. Bake at 350º for one hour.
8. Serve warm or cold